Recommended "New Year's Resolutions List" BBB Moment of Trust Sponsored ... https://youtu.be/gaRgAg4VIms via @YouTube
The loss of money, personal information, and perseverance of scammers continue with online purchase scams as the riskiest of scams. BBB recommends adding a few precautionary steps to the "New Year's resolution list", along with the weight loss and financial goals, to help make the upcoming days and months fraud-free.
1. I resolve to be cautious with email.
2. I resolve to never send money to strangers.
3. I resolve to do research before making online payments and purchases.
4. I resolve to use my best judgment when sharing my personal information.
5. I resolve to be social media smart.
ALSO; Ayers Auto Tip of the Week and cash-saving coupons here - https://bit.ly/SBAutoRepair You should check your oil every few hundred miles, or every other time you fill your gas tank. If you’re low, add a little at a time (no more than half a quart to a quart), and then re-check. It’s a good idea to keep at least one quart of oil in your garage and one in your trunk. The oil specifications for your make and model are in your owner’s manual. Or stop by Ayers; we would be happy to check your oil and top it off for free.